Before posting your WordPress Created website on the internet give a quick glance at the following to make it a grand success. You can take help from https://www.beep.name/ also.
* Check if the domain has been created properly with sub domains and sub folders loaded with enough details and information.
* Your host should support WordPress otherwise it will be a failure. Should clearly talk about the pricing and other costs involved
* Load it with enough data, posts and configurations as a database.
* Now install WordPress and select a compatible and a rich theme for the website.
* Cushion your site with enough analytics, instructions; optimise search engines and make space for blogs and articles.